Imagine the Mind's PossibilitiesGO BACK »
PowerMind Braincamp 2015
We are excited to invite you to join our PowerMind BrainCamp 2015!
PowerMind BrainCamp 2015 unlocks your child’s learning abilities and expand his brain capabilities through a journey of self-discovery. The BrainCamp integrates character building activities integrating a set of success attitudes & beliefs.
1) A 3 days / 2 Nights Outdoor Adventure Camp including character building activities,BBQ, Night walk and Campfire at the new Punggol horse riding ranch.
2)“ Creating Magic with Your Child ” parenting workshop where you will learn how to develop a “ I can Problem Solve” child.
3)“ PowerMind Amazing Race” where your child will put to practice what they have learnt in the camp.
The PowerMind BrainCamp will provide the fundemental training to unlock your child’s mental abilities and expand his brain capabilites.
- Your child’s Attention & Concentration will be sharpened and an increase in Brain Power.
- Your child will be able to Focus and Think faster!
- Your child will learn Strategies to make studies easy & fun, thus learning to work smart!
- Your child will develop powerful Mindsets and Habits for success!
We bring your child through a journey of self-discovery. Upon discovering his strengths and weaknesses, your child will learn to build upon his strengths and deal with his weaknesses!
- 10 hrs of intensive cognitive training
- 10 hrs of Powermind Study System, including a revolutionary thinking framework & powerful study methods
- 4 days Outdoor adventure character / team building camp
- PowerMind Amazing Race @ 12th December 2015
- “Creating Magic with your Child”
- Cognitive Assessment worth $300
- 3 days Exam Preparation and Learning Strategies Techniques
- Day 1: Personal-Mastery and taking ownership of our brain.
- Day 2: Concentration, Memory and Cognitive Training
- Day 3: Action Learning, Discipline and Character Training (stay in)
- Day 4: Problem Solving, Team building & Habits of Mind (stay in)
- Day 5: Critical, Analytical and System thinking skills
- Day 6: Amazing Race and “Creating Magic with your Child”