Imagine the Mind's Possibilities GO BACK »
The core of Brain Kids™ is brain training and sensory stimulation by means of developing awareness, connectivity and enhancing problem solving skills.
SBDC believes that every child deserves to be at his best and brightest self; that is why the Brain Kids™ program aims to develop the child’s fullest potential through the following activities:
- Brain Training — Developing mental muscles in processing information
- Sensory Processing — awareness of the environment through the 8 senses
- Cognitive Thinking — organizational thinking or ‘connecting the dots’
- Perceptual Development — Motor skills in hand-eye, tactile and visualization
- Sequential Processing — Social communication and mathematical foundation
- Language Development — Vocabulary building and communication skills
- Auditory Processing — Listening and aural comprehension
Brain Kids™ classes are able to provide an individualized environment setting to foster and enhance the brain growth. The programme's activities are aimed at nurturing the brain and enhancing neuronal connectivity. This aids in integration with self drive, exploration and attainment.
|Pre-Nursery||Nursery||K1 & K2|
|Age 1½ to 3 years||Age 3 to 4½ years||Age 4½ to 6½ years|
|Course Duration||:Three Times, Four Times, or Five times a week.|
|Day and Timing||:9:00am to 11:30am and 3:00pm to 5:30pm|
The Brain Kids™ program proudly incorporates "The Creative Curriculum® System" for Preschool level.
"The Creative Curriculum® System" for Preschool level is an award-winning curriculum system designed for preschool success. It features research-based content and daily resources that are fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework and early learning standards.
Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, "The Creative Curriculum® System" for Preschool level enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
The Creative Curriculum® System for Preschool program offers the following:
- Based on objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the "Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework" and early learning standards
- Offers knowledge-building volumes and daily practice resources in tandem, giving every educator the "what," "why" and "how" of early childhood education
- Offers daily opportunities to customize instruction, helping teachers meet the needs of all types of learners
- Addresses all important areas of learning, from socio-emotional and math to technology and the arts, incorporating them throughout every part of every day
- Offers daily opportunities for observation, helping teachers and administrators clearly see the strong relationship between curriculum and assessment
- Contains guidance for working with all learners, including advanced learners and children with disabilities
- While moving, singing and playing, a child learns through hearing the correct words associated with the task (Example — under, over, behind)
- These activities are important for language development
- Exposure to movement and music enriches a positive self image and offer opportunities for social interaction
- Using games to stimulate thinking
- To build the visual, attention span, working memory and auditory skills
- Body image influences a child's emotional health, learning abilities and intellectual performance
- A variety of games and physical activities to develop the child's awareness and body scheme
- Movement activates the neural wiring throughout the body
- Enhances muscle tone, flexibility, coordination and balance for overall fitness and positive self-esteem
Start the Brain Kids™ Program Now
Enroll your children at the Brain Kids™ program and let them reap the following benefits:
Take Action Today
Be the best that you can be! Let your brain become your best asset and investment. Contact Us for more information today!