Matthew is a dynamic professional serving as the Senior Consultant and Regional General Manager. In this multifaceted role, he handles a variety of responsibilities, including managing multiple business units. His expertise extends to resourcing, planning, people management, client relations, classroom strategies, brain training pedagogy, and business development. Matthew is also a Certified Professional Transformational Coach for motivation and shaping mindsets.
Matthew holds a Master of Management & Technology degree from the University of New South Wales and is deeply passionate about leadership and the success of students. Prior to joining Singapore Brain Development Centre, Matthew held senior positions in hospitality investment groups. He also has a rich background in international education, having started his career as a career and education counselor. In this capacity, he helped students embark on their educational journeys to Australia, the UK, and the USA, enabling them to pursue their dreams.
Matthew’s guiding philosophy, encapsulated in his quote, “We live each day with Courage, Hope, and Love,” reflects his commitment to empowering his team. He provides strength and courage to protect their passion for teaching while fervently inspiring students to embrace academic excellence and develop a genuine love for their educational experiences.
– Certified Professional Transformational Coach of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Approved Coaching Education Program conducted by Coach Masters Academy Global
– Structure of Intellect Theory of Human Intelligence (SOI Systems)
– Sensory Integration: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– DIRFloortime®: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– Sensory Modulation, Emotional Growth & Development conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– Attachment and Maintaining Regulation (Emotional & Sensory Combined) conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux