Kimberly graduated from HELP University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She has since worked with Singapore Brain Development Centre as a Therapist.
Prior to her work with us, she taught Fine Arts to a diverse group of elementary school children at the Classical Art Centre in Malaysia. Her love for children transcends into the dedication she puts into her training. She incorporates art and craft into therapy for children with emotional regulation troubles.
She is an art enthusiast and passionate gastronomy.
- “Using Art and Creativity to Build Social and Emotional Skills” offered by Social Service Institute Singapore
- ‘Decoding the Autism Brain’ HANDLE course level 1
- ‘Training Needs Analysis’ course in 2017
- ‘Moving to Higher Ground’ conducted by Kim Barthel
- 'Aqua Therapy for Disabilities' Workshop offered by Rainbow Centre Training & Consultancy
- DIRFloortime® Course conducted by Occupational Therapist Sophie Jakimyszy
- Fundamentals of Gestalt Therapy with Children and Adolescents conducted by Sock Kuan of Tembusu Training and Therapy
- Introduction to Sandtray Therapy conducted by Dr. Alicia Pon