Lestari graduated from Pancasila University Indonesia with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Her experiences in child psychology made her realize how much she wants to help students who were experiencing difficulties on their educational journey attain their full potential.
Lestari began her journey with Singapore Brain Development Centre and discovers that she enjoys working with children through practical activities. She works to empower her students through a child-centered approach aimed at fostering confidence and self-regulation. The majority of her work at SBDC involves assisting children with sensory integration through play, language therapy, emotional processing, and cognitive training.
Lestari is also known for being an outgoing and social person who enjoys making meeting new people. She enjoys her free time touring the city, attending museums, and wandering in nature.
– DIRFloortime® 101 Course: An Introduction to DIRFloortime for Parents and Professionals
– Anxiety in Sensory Processing Disorder with Maude Le Roux OTR/L, SIPT,
RCTC, DIR@Expert Trainer Leader
– Practicum Online Weekend Course on Autism with Dr. Manish Samnani
Occupational Therapist, Moth Pediatric
– Sensory Integration: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– DIRFloortime®: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux