Wen Xin graduated from University at Buffalo with a Bachelor’s in Psychology, where she studied Child Psychology and this fuelled her interest in working with children even more. Growing up, she always had aspirations to work as an educator as she enjoys facilitating activities and interacting with children. Wen Xin’s bubbly personality and her enthusiasm helps create a lively and positive experience for her students.
Wen Xin was part of the Organising Committee for several community involvement events, mostly serving families and youths. She enjoys being on the ground and interacting with the beneficiaries or participants. She hopes to be able to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
In her free time, she likes to explore the outdoors and enjoys being in nature. She also enjoys social activities such as cycling, rollerblading, table tennis and hiking.
– DIRFloortime® 101 Course: An Introduction to DIRFloortime for Parents and Professionals (ICDL)
– Introduction to Sandtray Therapy (National University Singapore)
– Sensory Integration: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– DIRFloortime®: Advanced Training and Case Presentations conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– Sensory Modulation, Emotional Growth & Development conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux
– Attachment and Maintaining Regulation (Emotional & Sensory Combined) conducted by Expert Trainer Maude Le Roux