The ability to synchronise our body, senses, cognition, emotions and the use of language, is key to to a child’s development and set a foundation for future performance.
Our Jiggles and Wiggles Program enriches your child’s holistic early childhood development through developmental play and gym-works that incorporates sensory integration – the integration of your child’s senses.
- Enhances Sensory Processing: Reduce behavioral Issues, Enhance awareness
- Enhances Regulation, Motor and Perceptual Development: Improve attention, emotional regulation and improve motor skills
- Enhances Sequential Processing: Improve motor planning, social communication, sets mathematical foundation
- Enhances Cognitive Thinking: Develops organisational and spatial skills, improves logical thinking and problem-solving
- 1:5 teacher-student ratio
- Fun, engaging and challenging activities
- Specialised gym for heightened sensory-rich experiences
- Wiggles Class (Children ages 2 to 3 years old)
- Jiggles Class (Children ages 3 to 4 years old)