We welcome you and your child to June PowerMind BrainCamp ’19!
Singapore Brain Development Centre is proud to present a 3-days, intensive holiday programme with a host of activities that promises to provide a total sensual feast!
The theme of this year camp “Why do we do what we do?” When the “WHY” is deep, the “how” and “what” becomes easy.
The objective of the camp is to develop a thinking child with strong character. We have incorporated action learning, system thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving strategies into the curriculum of the camp. Your child will be trained to take responsibility and ownership of their brains. Understanding the emotions, reasons and motives of how others think and feel is the key to have a holistic approach to problem-solving. Using the coaching method of awareness of
- CURRENT ISSUES
- OBJECTIVES TO BE MEANT
- VARIOUS ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
- BARRIERS AND OBSTACLES TO GETTING THERE
- CHARACTER BUILDING
We provide a systematic approach to problem-solving and character building.
The Brain Camp will also work with your child on personal mastery, values system, character building & behavioural issues. We will cover and work on these 5 life management areas :
The highlights of the BrainCamp include:
1) A 3 days / 1 Night OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CAMP including character building activities, cycling adventure, BBQ, Night walk at Aloha Changi Resort.
2) “ Parenting for Connection ” workshop where you will learn how to provide crucial core emotional needs for your child
3) “POWERMIND ORIENTATION RACE” where your child will put to practice what they have learnt in the camp.
Social, interpersonal and life skills will also be developed through the action based, experiential activities in the camp.
As the saying goes, teach them how to fish and it will feed them for a lifetime!
Teach them how to think and they will succeed for life!